Two short stories published recently

Motherhood is an arduous journey but something to cherish for the entire lifetime. After my son was born my writing time shrunk. My upcoming novel's works are moving at a snail's pace. I found solace in writing short stories rather than full-length novels for the moment. 

I have published two short stories recently. Both are different and I hope you like it.


Angel In Disguise


Take a sneak peek into the lives of Mahathi and Vikram. How far will she go to get his attention? What happens when a little prank turns awfully wrong? 




A Stranger

Meera's woodhouse is nestled in the snow-covered valley. With her little baby, she eagerly awaits her husband's return. With no other house in sight, and in this punishing weather who could be knocking at her door?




Both these short stories are less than 5000 words or about 9 pages or so which means you can finish them in one go. Utilize your time reading rather than scrolling mindlessly on social media. 

As always, I would love to hear your comments about my stories. These are only available on Kindle and free to KU readers. 

Happy reading!!!



Comments